Thursday, February 21, 2013

the reason why mummy thinks Renzo is a very "funny boy"

There's this thing we have noticed about Renzo long time ago, when he was about less than 15 months old. He's quite obsessed with certain things in particular. For example, if he picks up a toy on the table, after playing, when you put the toy back on the chair, he will insist to put it back on the table again. When we return home everyday from work, he opens the door for us and insists mummy must be the first one to step into the house, instead of daddy. If he decides that you have to sleep on his right side, you just can't go to his left side. He even has his own fashion sense that basically he has to match the colors of his top and bottom, every time, even for his pajamas. And recently I noticed that he's getting even more serious about it by telling us "No, you are a wrong way! (pardon his grammar though)".

When he met his cousin Cherry before his piano, Cherry said to him, "Renzo, it's time for your piano!", he responded with a big frown: "No!! You are a wrong way!! It's time for my piano..CLASS!!".

Hearing such a logical conversation from a little boy with a baby looking face, just makes me feel that our Renzo is so funny!

Sometimes, well in fact at all times, I've been seriously wondering what kind of things are being processed in his little brain.

When I was following my DVD workout at home, he dug out another piece of DVD from the same series and told me, "Mummy, I hold this for you, later, you must jog this and dance nicely okie?!"..

When I asked him who bullied him in school, he gave me an upset face and said: "Jiale, he PUuuuu (playing saliva) on Renzo! and, Renzo PUuuuu back at Jiale!". Of course I told him that's not the right thing to do and he should inform teacher instead..

When I asked if I can bring him to cut his hair this weekend, he said: "No mummy, if cut the hair too short, it's not nice!". I questioned him, "who told you that Renzo?" since I know daddy mentioned a few times that he looks good in longer hair, he said: "ME! Renzo!!".. Then I told him we will just trim his hair a little shorter because if he keeps his hair long, he will look like a girl! Guess what happened? The next morning, he woke up 1 hour earlier than usual and insisted to go and cut his hair!

He asked me what is 蜡烛 in English, I told him that's candle. So he asked, "What is BIG BIG CANDLE in Chinese?", I told him that he should know it. And he responded with a cheeky smile, "Is that 大大的,什么呀?", that reminds me about how exactly I used to replace the Chinese words I don't know how to read with the common word "什么什么", but that's when I was in primary school, and he's only a 3.5 years old toddler!!

Renzo has been bringing tons of laughter to us and especially after I came back from my business trip about 2 weeks ago, he has started to communicate with us with logical reasoning, and his usual sense of humor, that made him so much easier to handle nowadays!

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com