Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Renzo my darling, I hope you never need to read this

I am writing this post with full of anger, but tears all over my face at the same time.

Many people have reminded me not to spoil my boy, 慈母多败儿! I thought I am just trying to give Renzo all my love and care. But, at this very moment, I feel that I could be wrong, and there's no way to look back, because, I've already spoiled him.

I don't want to mention all the details about what have happened, I failed to discipline him and he is turning 3 years old in just another month time. If his character has formed and he will continue behaving this way, I dare to say, he will not grow up with good personality next time. Renzo my boy, if you get to read this post one day, that means you've turned to (or rather say I've made you into) someone who is being loved by your mummy, and only your mummy but no one else in this world!! If that day comes, I am wishing that letting him read this post, will at least make him a better person..

I hope I could get this post deleted from Renzo's blog, before he gets to see this!

I still love you as much as before my dear boy, but I am truly hurt....

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com