Tuesday, September 25, 2012

An interesting new word

Renzo has learned the word "die" somehow somewhere and has been using it on many occasions during the past few months. I remember the first time I heard about, and tried to understand this word, I was already 6-7 years old. I cried badly together with my sister at one night in our bedroom, and woke up our father to question him what happens after we die one day. After our father reassured us that everything will be fine, we went to bed with a giant question mark in head and till many years later, we were still in doubt about the real meaning of the word "die" and its impact to our life.

But somehow our 3 years old little boy seems to find the word pretty interesting although we have no knowledge about how much he really understands it.

When he saw a bottle dropped into a pail full of water, he said, "The bottle die already, how?" (excuse his grammatical error here please).

When he saw a dead pigeon on the roadside, he asked me, "Why did the pigeon die mummy?"..

And the most interesting conversation he had with me, was when he saw an uncle riding his bicycle towards us, he screamed "Uncle you don't hit (to) me okie?!!!!!! The bicycle is so dangerous! Must be very careful, if not uncle will hit (to) me and I will die already!" After the uncle laughed at him and left, he cheered up immediately and shouted "Mummy, I never die, mummy never die also!!!"...

Well this kid is just so adorable at time, of course annoying at the same time but I shall save the annoying story for my next post...


0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com