Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happy Father's Day ~ 2015

I realized this is the 3rd time I writing a "Happy Father's Day" post.

I did it once in 2013, and another time in 2014. So, this time I am going to keep it short, really short..

Here's a father's day present from Renzo Chan, he's asked to draw "something that keeps Daddy happy" by his childcare teacher. And knowing his dad extremely well, Renzo drew a picture of himself watching Daddy playing basketball at the court/playground. Daddy has been bringing Renzo along for his basketball games recently and no doubt, basketball always keeps Daddy happy!!

His form teacher always has super creative ideas when comes to artwork. So here's his "super dad" present for daddy and Renzo said it took him many days to prepare it. 
He also spent an hour during his art lesson at globalart to make this present. Lucky daddy!!

Last but not least, here's a little tribute from Mummy Chan, on behalf of the boys, to thank Daddy for his tremendous help in the past 6 years! I believe the very reason why the kids are growing up healthily and happily day by day, is because Daddy Chan always allows me to shower our boys with all my love and care, or even "spoil" them the way I like, but he sets the rules and boundaries and enforces those the best he could. And on top of that, the best gift Daddy Chan gave to our boys, is all his love and care for their mummy, yeah.... I know I am blessed!!

So, to the best daddy for my boys, the only thing better than having you as my husband, is our kids  having you as their daddy!! Happy Father's Day!!

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com