Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Little Valentine...

Quite some time back, I shared my personal feeling about bringing up a boy with my sister, and I remember I told her something like this: "Handling Renzo sometimes, is like handling a lover of mine, but a mini version!" LOL..

Why did I say so? Well can you imagine your 2½ year old boy doing all these small, sweet gestures to you?

Renzo often kisses me really hard on my lips and giggles non-stop after that.

Every time he watches this story of "a lost Baby Blue Bird crying for mummy" from his Dora DVD, he crawls towards me and hides his head under my arms, calls me in the exact same tone as Baby Blue Bird, "mamá, mamá (that's Mummy in Spanish)" with teary eyes.

He loves to hold my face close to his and rub his forehead against mine before he goes to sleep every night..

When he wants to get food, knowing that we do not allow him to snack often, he always looks right into my eyes with a super cheeky smile, blinks his eyes a few times and questions "Mummy Mummy, you know, the yogurt is in the fridge, okie?!" Oh yeah boy I know you want to open the fridge and grab your yogurt and you know it's hard for me to say NO after seeing such an interesting expression on your face!!

He tells everyone that he ONLY loves MUMMY (AND.. black pigeon), I told Win jokingly, "not bad, Mummy is ranked at the same level as pigeon in Renzo's heart!", and Win responded pretty seriously, "of course, the rest of us are not even as good as pigeon to this little boy!".. LOL..

When we were at the shopping center last Saturday, he grabbed a dress on the shelf and told us, "It's so pretty! Renzo buy for mummy!!"; then at a later time while we were strolling around, he pointed at a big poster outside a jewelery shop and said, "Mummy I buy for you, it's Diamond!!"..

Last night, Renzo suddenly gave me a big hug and said "Marry me, marry me!?". I was totally stunned and asked him "What did you say Renzo?". He then repeated, "Marry mummy!". "Who wants to marry mummy?" I questioned, "Renzo!!" he burst into laughter although I am sure he doesn't really understand what he was saying, and it's just a coincidence that he used the word "marry" since no one has ever taught him the meaning of it, at least to our best knowledge.

How not to fall in love with this little sweetheart, 我的小情人!!

P/S: I told Win I must blog about all these as a proof, so that one day when Renzo grows up and finds his true love, he will believe he's ever brought such "romantic" memories to another lady, his mummy!

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com