Saturday, October 13, 2012

Because... I LIKE MUMMY!!

Renzo is getting more and more expressive after he turned 3, and nowadays he could explain things clearly to us even with reasoning, of course not all the time.

So conversation with this little chatterbox can get really funny!

Example 1:
Renzo: "I don't want to go to school!"
Mummy: "Why Renzo?"
Renzo: "Because... I like mummy!"
-_-!
Renzo: "I want to play my toys at home with mummy!"

Example 2:
Renzo: "I don't want to shower!"
Daddy: "Why Renzo?"
Renzo: "Because... I like mummy!"
-_-!
Renzo: "I want Mummy to shower for Renzo!"

Example 3:
Renzo: "I am so scared of the thunder!"
Mummy: "You don't have to feel scared Renzo!"
Renzo: "But, I never scare of thunder already!"
Mummy: "Huh, why suddenly you are not scared then?"
Renzo: "Because... I like mummy!"
-_-!
Renzo: "Mummy will hug hug Renzo, and I will not cry, and I never scare of thunder already!"

Example 4:
Renzo: "I am so worried about you Daddy!"
Daddy: "Why Renzo?"
Renzo: "Because... I like mummy!"
-_-!
Renzo: "I like to talk with mummy, and, Rynus didi likes daddy, but, Rynus didi cannot speak with daddy! I am so worried about you Daddy!"

It seems that as long as he could not provide a valid reason or not sure about the answer to the question, he will tell the whole world that the simple reason is because, he likes his mummy!

Yes mummy's little sweetheart, I LIKE YOU TOO!!!

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com