Monday, August 12, 2013

Little Renzo is 4!!!!



Almost 13 years ago, when I fell in love with Daddy Chan, I thought he must be the last man I love in my life.. I was wrong.. When we welcomed Renzo Chan into our lives on August 12, 2009, I learned what is "love at first sight", it still feels like just yesterday. And today, our baby Renzo, turns FOUR.

The past four years have been the most fun, exhausting, and memorable years of my life. Our Renzo has made me a better person. Why I said so? Because my dear boy, you have taught (or should I say trained) me to be a mummy, probably the most challenging role in the world!!

Over the years, I've changed from someone who's afraid of lighting a match, to a mummy who can whip up a hearty meal for the family despite tight work schedule; from someone who enjoys 10 hours of beauty sleep at night, to a mummy who is very used to 3 to 7 times of wake-ups at night, with a total of 6 hours disrupted sleep daily, for a continuous 2.5 years; from someone who thought not having a baby girl is a tragedy in life, to a mummy who appreciates, adores and cherishes boys much more; from someone who has zero tolerance to any kind of noise made by kids, to a mummy who thinks every action from kids (okay honestly, my kids only) is cute and sweet; from someone who cried for help during confinement month, to a mummy who is so confident in taking care of little ones and even dream about opening a childcare center. And most importantly, you gave me the courage to bring another beautiful baby boy, Rynus Chan, to our family. The "curse and swear" of never wanting another baby after that 17 hours of painful labor, became nothing, compared to all the joys and laughter you've brought to us.

We are so blessed to have you in our lives little Renzo, even though you are growing up far too quickly,  we are so lucky to be the ones to love, nurture and watch you grow into a lovely little man!

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com