Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sweet Renzo Kor Kor

Since the day little Rynus joined the Chan family, our attention has to be shared between the two boys. Like I mentioned in my previous blog post, it didn't take too long for Renzo to get re-adjusted, and by now Rynus has turned ONE, I am proud to say Renzo has been coping way better than expected. He loves his Rynus Di Di although he still insists Renzo is Mummy's 宝贝,and Rynus belongs to Daddy.

During day time, Renzo enjoys his school life at the child care center. Rynus has to spend a whole day alone with our helper at home. So after Renzo comes home from school, the brothers could spend a couple of hours playing together, well fighting together also ^_^. Renzo only let Rynus touch toys we specifically mentioned "bought for Di Di". Yes he has this super good memory that he could easily identify toys we bought for Rynus and usually he doesn't even touch them. But then, he will shout and stop Rynus from touching toys belong to Renzo, which makes baby Rynus a little upset sometimes. 

Recently, he finally started to share his toys and maybe he just realized that there's no way to play all his 101 Thomas trains at the same time. Yesterday, I observed that Renzo allowed Rynus to play with some of his legos, and he even reminded his little brother that those pieces are very dangerous for Rynus as he's only one year old and he might accidentally swallow them. If you wonder did Renzo say that to Rynus? Yes those are his exact words, he really talks like an adult now!!

And when it comes to bedtime routine, before we had Rynus, Renzo was getting 100% attention from me. I used to bathe him, read with him, talk to him and sleep together with him. But now, Daddy has to settle everything for Renzo while I feed Rynus and coax him to sleep. Last night, after Daddy turned off the light, hugged/kissed Renzo and said good night, Renzo asked, "What are you doing Mummy? Can you come over here?". I told him that I am carrying Rynus and can only go to him after Rynus is asleep, he said "妈妈,我要你坐在这边,那样我就很开心了!"..

OMG I almost burst into tears when I heard that, little Renzo understands that I can't put Rynus down but all he asked for, was to have me sitting on his bed while carrying Rynus, so that he could fall asleep happily! He's such a sweet darling, isn't he?!!

He requested me to take a photo of him hugging his Rynus!

And look at how he plays with his Rynus Di Di, so loving and caring right?!!

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com