Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy father's day to the wonderful dad!

When Daddy Chan was disciplining Renzo for his mischievous behavior last Saturday night, Renzo whined and declared (secretly to me), "I don't love daddy anymore, I will not say happy mother's day and give happy mother's day present to daddy!!!". Oh well of course he meant "happy father's day".. So just in case my dearest hubby is not getting anything from Renzo tonight, since the teachers in school will definitely help them prepare the father's day present, let me just share this lovely mother's day present from Renzo with Daddy first ^_^...

I am not trying to make fun of Daddy Chan here. Just that little Renzo has this incredibly good memory and he is a man of his word. There was this time when my mother-in-law "threatened' him that she's not going to bring him home after school if he insists to take bus 69 instead of 34 every time, so that night, Renzo casually mentioned that he's not coming home with grandma the next day and he will wait for me to pick him up, guess what? The next day, my poor mother-in-law had to call me from school as Renzo really refused to follow her home and even told her "Nainai, yesterday, you said you will not pick me up, and I will have to wait for mummy to come and be the last one to leave school!!"

In my eyes, Daddy Chan has been a great father to the 2 boys and not just that, he's the best ever husband who always supports me, and "Mummy knows the best" is his favorite phrase all the time when comes to kids upbringing! Being the first among his group of friends to get married and have kids, I know it's a very challenging experience and he's been handling it so well! I admire his patience, and energy in running around the playground with the kids, carrying them up and down, sweating like a cow but coming back with a big smile telling me how fun and enjoyable experience he had. When comes to their upbringing, he told me to be the angel in our kids' eyes and he will always be the bad man. He said, "It's alright for them to hate me when they are young, because I will shout, I will scold, I will beat, I will really discipline and teach them what is right and wrong through the hard approach, as long as they all love you and go to you for best comfort". 

Many people might have the impression that Daddy Chan is a great gamer and would definitely be sharing his full collection of games with the boys in the very near future, but I know it's not just that. The boys will be learning so many other stuff from their daddy! I am always impressed with his extensive science knowledge, interesting trivia facts, effective basketball drills and amazing tolerance level in handling his partner, yes that's me! And he even has plans to teach the boys how to save & invest at the age of 5? Or write their own piece of web app code at the age of 10?  I am sure the boys will get some of these really good traits from their daddy.

Happy father's day to you my dear!!!

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com