Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Renzo is 5!!

August 12, 2014, Renzo just turned 5 today...

He had a small celebration with his friends in child care center as usual, then the lovely grandparents brought him to Toy R Us to select his birthday present, and even treated him 2 big scoops of ice creams. It must be the most wonderful day for this little 5 years old kid!!

I didn't prepare anything special for Renzo. My own birthdays were spent just like any other normal day without any present or cake since young. And I believe Renzo has more than enough toys at home so there's no reason why I should buy him more, I know it's his birthday, so?!

But I made sure I was the first to hug and kiss him when he got up from bed at 610am this morning, I wished him "Happy Birthday" and told him how much I love him everyday. Renzo hugged and kissed me in return and said, "I love you Mummy, I want you to know that I love you more and I miss you everyday at child care center. Next time when you die, I'm going to miss you!!"

I looked into his eyes, with tears falling from my eyes, the past one year has been different from the year before. Renzo has grown up far too quickly, to a pretty mature toddler who doesn't have the word "tantrum" in his dictionary any more. Instead he's making conscious efforts to learn and absorb more, in order to be a better boy (that's in his own words). He made me the proudest mother, if not the coolest ever.






My wish for his birthday is that he will stay as sweet as he is today, and happy and healthy always.

Happy 5th birthday, my little man, love you more than you’ll ever truly know.

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com