Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baby Renzo is getting cuter everyday

Renzo is sleeping soundly right besides me now, my heart melts whenever I look at his face or touch his body..

The toughest (or I deem so) period is finally over, he is still not easy to look after, but as compared to my confinement month, at least now I started to understand his patterns and get his cues much better. Well I will blog about it in the coming week..

Now just to share some really interesting pictures of our cute little prince..

Sep 05 - Poor Renzo crying hard for his milk milk.. see his tears?!

Sep 06 - Holding on to his own milk bottle? We wish only, got to wait for another few months..

Sep 20 - Posing while sleeping, I wonder how can he do that??

Sep 22 - Sleeping in his new cot we just bought from kiddy palace..

Oct 02 - Passing Motion in action...
Want to know what happened after this? A big mess on the floor, Renzo tried his best to aim at the dustbin but too bad, being a poopersaurus, his pooping is just sOooo powerful!!

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com