Thursday, June 11, 2009

Renzo Renzo my lucky star~

On that very day when I realized I was pregnant(2008/12/17), a new network engineer joined my company. After working here for 3 years, finally IT team has someone who is driving.. What a good news!! He drives me out nearly everyday to different places for lunch, and that's how I get to know this super savoury "XO fish head bee hoon" near teban garden, it becomes Renzo's top favorite even though I never have craves or preference for any kind of food.. After work, he sends me to nearest mrt, or even all the way to my home once in a while.. I think Renzo is just lucky, or he is bringing me luck, haha.. He has the honor to enjoy quite a relaxed life when I am at work..

Then on March 31, my boss talked to me about the company's plan of downsizing Singapore office and moving IT function to the Philippines. That means, I will be out of job soon! Well not too soon actually because there's still about one year to go, and i have to say that's all because of Renzo!!! If I was not pregnant, I should have left this company by now. But my boss(a great Dutch guy) is humane enough to let me stay, and I only need to leave this place with full compensation after I return from my 4 months maternity leave. Again, what luck!!

But don't come to me for 4D numbers okie?! Err alright, maybe 2 months later you can try your luck with Renzo's birth date or measurement? .^_^.

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com