Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just Simming Around~

Since the launch of Sims 3 on 2nd June 2009... My virtual life have been as wonderful as my real life... the better difference being that I get better pay than in real life (I'm a Prolific Writer earning over $20,000 in royalties in my Sims 3, and Feli is a World Renowned Surgeon)

The best part is... we get to fast forward time in the Sims.... So without further ado~ Let me show you the life of Renzo Chan's growing up phrase~


Excited Win talking to Feli's tummy

Win listening to Feli's tummy (my favourite pic... looks exactly like me listen to feli in real life)

Win pacifying infant Renzo while Feli has her well deserved rest (check out the time... -__-' )

Baby Renzo's first music lesson

Feli teaching baby Renzo to talk

Kiddo Renzo's Birthday Party

Teen Renzo after school (young punk looks like his dad eh?)

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com