Thursday, June 25, 2009

Renzo is growing fast...


Renzo has been growing really fast during the past 1 month. Do not believe it? Let me show you this..

It is my 32nd week and I have already filled up and posted back the pre-admission form for a single-bedded room at Thomson Medical Center. We will be meeting Dr Lim for my routine checkup on this coming Saturday. From 36 weeks onwards, I will see him every week for about 4 times (hopefully no more than that..), then we will meet our little Renzo!!! Sounds so exciting and I just can't wait for the big day to come.. Now first thing first, I should go back and get my jumper bag packed, so I am ready to rush down to the hospital at anytime.. haha..

2 thoughts on this article:

Daddy Chan said...

hehee~

I excited excited too... ^_^
Let's pack the Jump Pack !

lulu said...

ahahha..your excitement flew all the way here! :P

dear.. here is another one that i have enjoyed reading always.. not sure if i gave it to u the last time... but here it is -

http://its-in-the-ghins.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com