Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Renzo Kick Level 1

It was just another usual night with me sitting religiously in front of my computer, either playing my games or chatting with my usual online mates, when suddenly Feli jolted up from bed and signalled me over to her. Dethroning me from my almighty seat in front of the computer is by no means an easy task, but this simple beckoning from feli brought me to her side instantly.

With a sparkle in her brown eyes, she placed my palm on her belly and rolled over so that my hand is right under her and under her weight. It wasn't the first time that i tried to feel around for Renzo... but this time... I knew it was different... and then before long... the miracle...

On 01 May 2009, 0016AM (yeah... 16 minutes into Labour Day)... I FINALLY FELT RENZO'S KICK ~!... wOOt ~!... The feeling of joy was overwhelming, so much so i almost teared (no joke)... All this while, Renzo has been nothing more than a smear of white on a black canvas on those ultrasound scans... but now... for the first time in approximately 6 months... I can feels him... And already I feel my bonding with this little life is immediately brought closer... Ah~ The wonders of life~!

The best response I had so far on this Renzo Kick...
"And how do you know it is a kick and not a punch?" -Kelvin Yeo Wee Hong

Mehhh... i guess i'll never have an answer to this question... -__-'

2 thoughts on this article:

Mummy Chan said...

Yes dear I saw the tears in your eyes.. ^_^

Shan said...

Most Likely is a kick not punch.
Hands are shorter and by far less stronger than a legs.
Further more Renzo is swimming in her mother's womb. SWIMMING. We can swim without using the strength of our arms.
How to swim with no kicking?
Renzo got to change position slowly to get ready for August ma..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com