Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A short message to Daddy Chan...

Being the first one among your group to get married and become a father, guess it is not easy for you since there's no one there to share much experience with you..

Many father-to-be do not accompany the wife for gynae visits, to wake you up at 630am on a Sat morning is really something I hate to do, but I am glad that you are holding my hand when I watch every single move of baby Renzo on the ultrasound screen...
Many father-to-be do not do housework often, I am lucky that you are not a "hygiene freak". You never complain about me not cleaning up the house, moreover, mopping the floor and doing laundry work becomes your routine job during weekends...
Singapore has this erratic weather, but you do not mind to go for a 1 hour stroll with me under hot sun, just because more exercise is good for me now...
Many mother-to-be have serious mood swing during pregnancy, I've never thrown tantrums to you or anybody so far, that is because you already nip any problem in the bud and you are showering me with all your love, care and tolerance...
Many new parents are paranoid over things like prenatal checkup, financial planning, upbringing of baby etc, I am also one of them, but fortunately you are a more steady kind, after discussing with you, big issues become small issues, small issues become no issues.. Haha...
When you hear me saying that I appreciate what you've done for me, I am saying that from the bottom of my heart...

On May 12, 2009, Daddy Chan said this to Mummy Chan: "I will be a good father!". Renzo will get to read this one day and he will be touched also I guess..

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com