Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Daddy Chan is a great cook!

I smelled nice food while walking down my corridor, yeah yeah!! Win was cooking dinner!!!

These were what we had, ribeye steak + lots of vegetables + mushroom soup + red wine (2 sip for me though)..
Wow the steak... BRAVO!!!
The meat was pink with no blood oozing out, the natural juices that gushed out with each chew was really a mouth watering experience. And I couldn't believe that the knockout flavor of the steak is a simple mixture of olive oil + garlic + rosemary leaves ONLY, no blackpepper sauce at all (Win forgot to add that in..haha)..


Okie I am not here to write a review for hungrygowhere.com. I am just overjoyed that the food taste great, at the same time, the nutrition value of this meal is really high (in calcium, iron and magnesium) to my knowledge at least.. Great stuff for our little Renzo.. Daddy Chan rulez!!

0 thoughts on this article:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com