Sunday, April 12, 2009

First post~

Well, this is the very first post on this blog... not much prep work done prior to this. Earlier today, I was taking an evening stroll with my dear Felicia back from her sis' place and who would have thought that the conversation during this stroll would inspire me to start this blog...

Hopefully this blog will give insightful views on paternal the side of parenting as i will try my best to document down the ongoing events from the birth of my baby... all the way through to adulthood (i hope).

1 thoughts on this article:

Mummy Chan said...

It's so thoughtful of you my dear hubby.. Mummy Chan was very very touched while reading this...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com