Monday, April 13, 2009

How he all began

Okay... If you have been following my blog thus far (just 2 posts before this, so I'm pretty sure it ain't that hard...=P) you would have known that Felicia and i tied the knot on 30th Dec 2007.

1 year later, again in December... Feli kinda started having this feeling that her body is reacting differently. She got a couple of pregnancy test kits and hey presto~!... Positive... I'm pretty sure that her emotions at that point was kinda mixed. I mean, true that baby planning was actively part of our routine, but when we first planned to have a child, we understood that it isn't like one of those things that when you tell yourself 'I want it' and the next day you get it. We know of friends who plan to have kids for years but are still having their 'Er Ren Shi Jie'... (And of course we know of people who didn't plan for kids and are now having bundle(s) of joy...lol). But like all couples, usually all this testing and stuff goes unnoticed by the hubby until wifey is confident of the result... So there i was... a usual workday in my office when she sms-ed me to go back home early cos she had 'things to dicuss' with me.

So home i headed after work, unknowing of the big news that was about to reach my ears... When i entered our bedroom, there she was on bed as usual, channel-hopping through TV network but never settling on a programme for more than 10 seconds. But when she looked at me, she gave an uncertain look and small voiced, "i think i'm preganant."

"WOOT ~!" went the buzzer in my head, of course i was happy. But I guess she didn't expect me to have THAT positive a response. Relieved with my reaction, she continued about her worries about her x-ray during a recent body checkup and that her colleagues told her that pregnancy x-ray can be harmful and stuff. I hushed her and assured that all will be fine... ^_^... and that the next thing will be to schedule an appointment with a doctor.

1 thoughts on this article:

Shano said...

Woot!! Woot!! Baby CHAN!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2009 ~ 2011 Watch Renzo Grow | Design : Noyod.Com | Edited by: Gamersaurus | Icons by: FastIcon.com